- About Us
Principal's Message Mission, Vision, Values & Crest History Our Corporate Logos Our School Song School Rules & Regulations Contact Us School Services Temasek Story
- Pupils Our Pride
Our Learner Outcomes Pupil Welfare Pupils' Achievement Co-Curricular Activities Home-Based Learning Forms
- People Our Key
School Management Board Committee Teaching Staff Executive & Administrative Staff Departments Staff Achievement
View Main Page >> Principal's Message Our Mission and Vision School Information School Crest School Song History School Organisation School Services Rules & Regulations Contact Us Our Corporate Logo
Pupils Our Pride
View Main Page >> Our Learner Outcomes CCAs Pupils' Achievement Cyber Wellness (Pupils)
People Our Key
View Main Page >> Departments Staff Staff Achievement Cyber Wellness (Educators)
View Main Page >> Home Banner Search Results Home Information News & Announcements Sidebar Home (Backup)
Home > Communication > Privacy Statement
1. This is a Temasek Primary School website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
2. If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
3. If you choose to make an application or send us an e-mail for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
4. For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of public services to you.
5. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
6. This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
|2018 © Copyright Temasek Primary School. All Rights Reserved.|