RED CROSS YOUTH
- To promote and encourage the participation of our links in the work of Singapore Red Cross Society.
- To provide First Aid Training to enhance the potentials of our future Red Cross Youth members to become good leaders and to administer Basic First Aid.
- To inculcate in our links; social values and desirable character.
- To encourage our links to have healthy habits.
- To inculcate safety awareness at home.
Red Cross seeks to inculcate values like charity, consideration and responsibility in our members. Our members take part in community involvement projects like fund-raising and visiting the old folks’ home. We also equip our members with basic first aid and casualty evacuation skills during the CCA. Other than that, our members have fun by learning outdoor skills like setting up the tents, outdoor cooking and playing games that encourage teamwork.