- Robotics will provide our pupils with the applicative experience that can further enhance the 21st Century skills of SDL (Self-Directed Learning), CoL (Collaborative Learning) and HOTS (Higher Order Thinking Skills)
- We believe that Robotics can improve the engagement in learning and deepen understanding of concepts across disciplines. Pupils get to work in teams to carry out simple investigations and present their results. These experiences are not only hands-on but provide an authentic platform for more effective learning.
- To visualise, design, build and program a robot to meet various, simulated real-life challenges.
- To innovatively apply creativity and problem solving skills to solutions.
- To explore multiple intelligences and develop skills required later on in adult working life.
|Mondays||P3 - P6||7.30 - 9.15||Respective Labs|