Home > About Us > School Rules & Regulations > Conduct
1. Respect for the National Anthem/School Song/Assembly Programme
- Students who are Singapore citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the pledge. Students will take the pledge with the right fist placed over the left chest (heart)
- Students must stand at attention throughout the singing of the National Anthem and the School Song and the recitation of the Nation's Pledge and the Leaders' Character Pledge.
- Students must be respectful listeners, giving full attention to the speaker on the stage.
- Students who have to leave school during school hours for whatever reasons must submit a letter or excuse from their parents/guardians in advance. Parents/Guardians must sign out the pupils in the
- Students who need to stay in school after curriculum hours are not allowed to leave the school for lunch and for other reasons without informing the teacher in Charge.
- In cases of an emergency, when a pupil has to leave the school, he/she can only do so if he/she is accompanied by a parent or guardian who will sign him/her out in the General Office.
3. Absence from school
- A Students who is absent from school must submit a letter of excuse or Medical Certificate to the Form Teacher upon return.
- Students who are absent from CCA or focused group learning/supplementary/enrichment lessons must also submit a letter of excuse to the teacher concerned.
- All Students are expected to attend school during term time. Permission to take leave from school during term time will only be granted by the Principal upon advance notice and for appropriate reasons.
- Students must uphold the good name of our school at all times
- Students are to be well-behaved,polite and courteous at all times.
- Students will observe silence when moving from place to place in the school and during assemblies.
- Students are to seek permission from the teacher and use the exit pass when leaving the classroom.
- Food and sweet drinks are only to be consumed in the canteen .
- Plates, bowls and cutlery used in the canteen must be returned to their respective collection containers.
- Littering is forbidden.
- Vandalism is a serious offence.Students must not deface any wall or furniture;tamper with fire alarm or the fire extinguisher;spit or litter.
- Students are to behave well and be seated at all times in school bus/van. They should not litter, play and run around while in or waiting for the school bus/van.
- Students are not allowed to bring toys,card games, ball , or sporting equipment to school unless instructed by teachers or coaches.
- All assigned homework must be handed in on time
- Students should be considerate outside school and not cause public nuisance.
5. Electronic Devices
- To ensure no disruption to learning, mobile communication devices(eg. mobile phones,smart watches etc) are no allowed to be brought to school. For special cases written permission must be sought. In such cases usage of such devices are limited only to the Parent Waiting Area.
- Students are not allowed to bring any electronic related devices such as portable music/video players,camera ,VCD, DVDs and CDs to school
- The school will not be responsivle for any lost or damge of electronic devices including handphones, netbooks , Laptop and iPads.
Come to school punctually
- Students are to assemble at the assembly area by 7.25am.
- Students are considered late if they are not in school by 7.30am.
- On rainy days, students are considered late if they arrive after 7.45am.
- No students is allowed to remain in class, unattended during the morning assemblies or during the recess .
- Late coming without a valid reason is a breach of school rules