Home > About Us > School Rules & Regulations > Attire and Appearance
Attire and Appearance
1. The Temasek Primary Uniform
- Every pupil must come to school in full uniform i.e. light pink striped cotton blouse and chestnut
brown skirt for girls and light pink striped cotton shirt and chestnut brown shorts for boys.
- The pupil’s name tag and school badge to be worn in this order:
- The shirts/blouses of the previous uniform must not be tucked in at.
- The sleeves of the blouse or shirt should not be folded.
- For the girls, the length of the skirt should stop just above the knee.
- Pupils are to wear the prescribed school uniform and modification to the uniform is not allowed.
- The school uniform must be worn at all times when pupils report to school, even during the
school holidays, for CCAs or enrichment classes. Pupils must be neatly attired to uphold the name of
2. Shoes and socks
- White school shoes are to be worn.
- White track shoes may only be worn on medical grounds and school to be kept informed regarding
use of special footwear due to medical condition.
- Track shoes for CCA purposes should be worn during CCA sessions
- Socks should be the prescribed Temasek socks
3. PE Attire
- Pupils must wear the correct PE attire (school tee-shirt and shorts). The PE tee-shirt must be tucked in
at all times.
4. School Tie
- The school tie is to be worn on the last Tuesday (P1 & P2), Wednesday (P3 & P4), Thursday (P5 & P6)
of each month (Leaders' Week) and at special school functions.
5. Hair and Accessories
- Hair should be kept neat, tidy and simply styled.
- Hairstyle should not be distracting. Tinted dyed or coloured hair and hairstyles with 'tails' are strictly forbidden.
- Girls with hair touching the shoulder must be tied up. Fringe must not touch the eyebrows.
- Hair accessories for girls should be in solid black or brown (i.e no glitter).
- Boys should be clean shaven at all times.
- To maintain personal hygiene, fingernails are to be kept short and clean.
- No nail polish or strengthener should be applied to fingernails.
- Only one pair of identical, small and simple ear studs may be worn.
- Ornament accessories like friendship bands, bracelets, etc are not permitted.
- Pupils are not allowed to wear make-up at any time except during concerts performance.